Quick Dessert Ideas with Vegan Grocery Products in Singapore
Ever heard of Botanika Blend? The brand's goal is to offer organic, plant-based supplements and promote sustainability in a market dominated by artificial concoctions. With a team of alchemists and wizards who source premium ingredients to create magical products that power your health, these products that are crafted by nature and powered by plants, will lead you on the journey to better health and sustainability, one delicious supplement at a time!
As a brand that offers plant-based, organic and health-conscious products, when you crave something sweet and you want it now yet healthy, look no further than Botanika Blend!
Need some inspiration? Check out these quick-fix dessert treats. We've prepared a few recipes from Botanika Blends!
Recipe #1: Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Oat Bars
Not sure about you but we're always buying bananas faster than we can eat them. So here’s the perfect solution to the overripe bananas sitting in your fruit bowl!
- 1 + 1/2 cup oats
- 1/3c (40g) Botanika blends Vanilla Cake Batter protein
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 2 large ripe bananas (mashed, approx 200g)
- 1/3c natural peanut butter
- 1/3c liquid sweetener (maple syrup, rice malt syrup, honey if non-vegan)
- 1/2c chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees fan-forced.
- Combine your dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mash your banana in a bowl and add in the peanut butter and sweetener. Stir to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir to combine. Stir in the choc chips and walnuts.
- Pour into a lined tray and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the tray for 10 minutes before slicing.
Recipe #2: Cookies & Cream Nice Cream
Ever heard of “Nice cream”? It’s typically a term used to describe a type of ice cream that is made from frozen bananas instead of dairy products. But the next time you are feeling hot and flustered, forget starting from scratch and simply reach out for the Botanika Blends Vanilla Bean Nice Cream instead.
- 120g Botanika Blends Vanilla Bean Flavour Nicecream
- 120ml water
- 133g packet of oreo biscuits
- Empty the contents of the Nice Cream into a small, deep bowl or container.
- Add 120ml cold water.
- Crush half of the packet (60g) of Oreo biscuits and pour these into the Nice Cream mixture.
- Combine the Nice Cream mixture until blended.
- Place in the freezer for 4 hours.
- Top the Nice Cream with extra oreo biscuits to serve.
Buy More Vegan Products Online
So, what are you waiting for? Get your mixing bowls and food processors ready and try out these tasty Nice Cream recipes! But that's not all! To take your Nice Cream up a notch, browse our range of vegan products online. From cherry jam to rich dark chocolate, with GoodMates, you can enjoy a range of vegan products from the comfort of your own home. Shop online with us today and let's create a healthier and happier world, one bite at a time! Enjoy free vegan grocery delivery for all orders of $100 and above.