Broth & Co Australian Grass Fed Beef Pho Bone Broth 500ML
- Bone Broth is made from pasture-raised Australian cattle bones. A convenient nutrient source for gut health, immunity boost, joint health and skin health.
- Pho a quintessential Vietnamese dish that is aromatic and has a rich, nutritious broth that soothes and energises.
- Rich in amino acids the precursors to protein, gelatin, collagen, glucosamine and minerals.
- Ideal for the whole family, especially fussy little eaters with its versatility.
- We use the traditional method which is long simmering.
- No added Salt and Preservatives
- Fodmap, Keto and Paleo-Friendly
Country of origins:
Store at 25°C. Reseal once opened. May be sipped all day long or used as a base for pho, in soups, for braising vegetables or added to stir fries.
Ingredients:Australian Grass Fed Beef Bone Broth (water, free range beef bones, onions, carrots, celery, apple cider vinegar, ginger, garlic, cinnamon, star anise, cloves, parsley, peppercorns, turmeric), organic coconut syrup, fish sauce (anchovy, salt, sugar) and rosemary extract