These Apple & Cinnamon Snack Balls will have you dreaming of freshly baked pastries all year round!
The combination of warming cinnamon spice and subtle sweetness of apple, produce a rounded flavourful experience that will leave you feeling content and snuggly from the inside out.
Perfectly suited for lunchboxes or that cheeky WFH snack, these tasty snack balls can be taken anywhere for the whole family to enjoy.
- Quick and easy to make
- Just add 2 ingredients. No baking or blender required
- All natural ingredients
- No added sugar or artificial nasties
- Nut free, gluten free, dairy free and vegan friendly
- Good source of fibre
A 180g packet of Choccy Chia Snack Ball Mix makes 12-15 balls.
- 1 Choccy Chia Snack Ball Mix 180g
- 1 cup (100g) pitted dates
- 1/4 (45g) cup coconut oil
- 1/3 (70ml) cup water
- Microwave dates, coconut oil, and water for approx. 1 min then mash or blend in to paste.
- Mix DIY Dry Mix with the added wet ingredients.
- Roll into snack size balls using your hands (little ones can help here!) and refrigerate for an hour before enjoying!
Sunflower Seed Meal, Brown Rice Flour, Organic Desiccated Coconut, Apple Flour, Linseed Meal, Cinnamon Powder, Chia Seeds, Pepita Meal.