Broth & Co Australian Grass Fed Beef Bone Broth 500ML
- Bone Broth is a convenient nutrient source for gut health, immunity boost, joint health and skin health.
- Made with grass-fed marrow bones and knuckle bones, vegetables and healing spices, turmeric, rosemary, ginger, and black pepper. Cooked the traditional way and simmered for 24 hours.
- Nutrient-dense stock alternative and boosts both the flavour and nutrition of any meal it's added to.
- Ideal for the whole family, especially fussy little eaters with its versatility in smoothies, baking or cooking.
- No added Salt and Preservatives
- Fodmap, Keto and Paleo-Friendly
Country of origins:
Store at 25°C. Reseal once opened. For a comforting broth, beverage add a teaspoon of our dried bone broth powder to 100-150ml of hot water. Use as a soup base, to braise vegetables and add to stir-fries, casseroles and gravies. A teaspoon can be added to your morning smoothie or cup of coffee.
Australian Grass Fed beef bones, water, apple cider vinegar, carrot, celery, garlic, onion, rosemary extract, ginger, turmeric, parsley, and peppercorns only. We use the traditional method which is long simmering. No additives or preservatives.