FG Roberts Soy Powdered Milk
FG Roberts Gluten Free Soy Compound is a wholesome, easily digestible food: a blend of soy (with its isoflavones and lecithin intact), maltodextrin, seaweed, xanthan gum (415), flavour. The soy component has been made from non-gene modified whole soy beans. The maltodextrin provides mild sweetening and is tapioca derived. The xanthan gum slightly thickens the product and assists in keeping the soy in suspension. Dried, ground seaweed is a valuable source of calcium, magnesium and other minerals in readily assimilable, extremely bio available form. Soy Compound has been produced for those people who have difficulties with dairy milk (including lactose intolerance) some of the additives in commercially available soy drinks eg. sugar, malt, salt, added vegetable oils, guar gum, sulfur dioxide, some emulsifiers, antioxidants and preservatives.
FG Roberts Soy Compound:
- Is best made and used fresh
- May be made with warm or hot water
- Has best mouth-feel if made ½ hour prior to use
- May require stirring or shaking prior to serving. There may be some settling
- Is totally free from animal products and is suitable for strict vegans
- Is compatible with liquid or powdered dairy milk
- Has not been developed as a non-dairy whitener for hot tea or coffee.
Soy Flour Lightly Steamed, Maltodextrin, Profam 974, Aquamin F, Xanthan Gum, Vanilla