Feeling a bit nostalgic? We've got you covered with our Choc Orange Raw Brownie Slice! A classic flavour combo that is an old school favourite.
The freshness of the zesty oranges balances out the rich cacao powder to create the ultimate indulgence with every bite!
Easily made and just as easily eaten, this fudgy raw slice is bound to be a crowd-pleaser! It's the perfect snack for any time of the day.
- Quick and easy to make
- Just add 2 ingredients. No baking or blender required
- All natural ingredients
- No added sugar or artificial nasties
- Nut free, gluten free, dairy free and vegan friendly
- Good source of fibre
A 180g packet of Choc Orange Raw Slice Mix makes 12-15 balls.
- 1 Choc Orange Raw Slice Mix 180g
- 1 cup (100g) pitted dates
- 1/4 (45g) cup coconut oil
- 1/4 (60ml) cup water
- Microwave dates, coconut oil, and water for approx. 1 min then mash or blend in to paste.
- Mix DIY Dry Mix with the added wet ingredients.
- Roll into snack size balls using your hands (little ones can help here!) and refrigerate for an hour before enjoying!
Natural Almond Meal, Organic Cacao Powder, Sunflower Seed Meal, Rice Flour, Coconut Flour, Buckwheat Kernels, Coconut (Preservative Free), Natural Orange Flavouring.