Looking for a refreshing and light summer snack with a slice of indulgence? Well, look no further! We have created a delightfully fresh snack with zingy freeze-dried strawberries and creamy cashews that just melt in your mouth!
The smoothness of the slice is cut through by the crunchy buckwheat and coconut that will have everyone going coco-nutty for!
Our Strawberry Cheezcake slice is made with plant-based goodness that will have everyone coming back for more!
- Quick and easy to make
- Just add 2 ingredients. No baking or blender required
- All natural ingredients
- No added sugar or artificial nasties
- Nut free, gluten free, dairy free and vegan friendly
- Good source of fibre
A 180g packet of Strawberry Bliss Slice Mix makes 12-15 balls.
- 1/4 cup (60g) rice malt syrup
- 1/4 (45g) cup coconut oil
- 1 tbsp water
- Combine rice malt syrup, coconut oil and water, microwave for approximately 1 minute and stir thoroughly to combine.
- Add Funch Strawberry Cheezcake Bliss Slice Mix to wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Spread mixture evenly into a baking tin and freeze for 30 minutes.
Cashew Meal, Sunflower Seed Meal, Coconut (Preservative Free), Rice Flour, Buckwheat Kernels, Coconut Flour, Freeze Dried Strawberry, Natural Flavour.