If you’re looking for food recipes that scream organic, you’d need the right type of ingredients. Where can you find them in Singapore? Halt your search — we have what you need, right here on our Australian grocery store online.
For a start, here’s a lip-smacking recipe to get your palates excited.
How To Make Delicious Sweet Corn With Organic Food
This flavour of sweet, juicy and nutty grilled corn, the smokey umami hit of the organic chickpea miso and the zesty lime, are a knockout combination! Great for outdoor barbeques in Singapore or as a weekend snack with the family, you’ll love this the moment you sink your teeth in.
Credit: Miso Meru
- 1/4 cup Meru Miso Fresh Mild Yellow Chickpea Miso (made with 100% Australian organic ingredients)
- 100g unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tbsp chipotle in adobo, pureed
- 2 tbsp honey or maple
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 4 sweet corn cobs, in husk
- 1/4 cup shallots, sliced
- Extra lime to serve
- Preheat a BBQ or grill plate.
- Mix together the miso butter ingredients and set aside.
- Pull the husk back on the corn, remove the stringy fibres then using a bit of husk, tie back the husk. Grill the corn until charred for approximately 10 minutes, turning often.
- Brush the corn with the miso butter while cooking and when finished and serve the corn scattered with shallots, extra lime and a pinch of flake salt.
What other organic food can I buy in Singapore?
With plenty of organic food products available on our online store, you don’t have to jump from one supermarket to another in Singapore, looking for what you need. Shop all ingredients for cooking and snacking, from our gluten-free range to our vegan products.
Buy Australian groceries online and enjoy delivery to any residential address in Singapore today.
Recipe by Tom Walton