These Sticky cookies are full of so much goodness, have no added sugar because of the natural sweetness of the ingredients. Such sugar-free products are to die for — enjoy without the guilt!
Cookies loved by little kids & big kids alike.
Oh, and you won't be feeling guilty letting them eat the whole batch.
We have used VegEase Pumpkin Powder but feel free to substitute with your favourite VegEase.
How To Make Gluten-Free Cookies
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp sugar-free VegEase pumpkin powder
- 1/4 cup sunflowers seeds
- 6 Medjool dates, seeds removed
- 4 dried apricots
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Place the ingredients into your processor and blend until they are broken down, well combined and sticking together.
- Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls and gently flatten them on the tray - You can choose what size is preferable to your family
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes. Remove from the oven place on a cooling rack to cool
What other gluten-free foods can I buy in Singapore?
On Goodmates, you can browse a whole collection of gluten-free foods, from chips and snacks to instant mixes. There’s no need to jump from store to store when you can buy all you need from your friendly Australian grocer online! Plus, there’s free delivery for orders worth more than $120 — so shop away today!
Recipe by Nellie Procopiou